This is a discussion on Sarah Palin's NRA Speech ~ "Don't make me do it..." within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...
Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.
very inspiring speech. Totally would have voted for her for President of the United States, simply for her fervor and dedication to a free and moral America. She shares all of the values that I believe in, and are lacking in 21st century America.
I still hold firm on my belief that her poor interviews and outright stupid statements are to blame for Comrade winning the first time around. I do not like Sarah one bit.
Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca
"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith
"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper
Hey I'm no fan of Comrade or his trained monkey. I voted for Johnson. All I am saying is she comes off kinda...well, dumb.
And no, I am not going to dig up examples, because just about every time she opened her mouth in that race something dumb came out of it.
Here's some from POTUS...that the media, more or less, ignored!
1. "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." --Barack Obama
2. "This is like Special Olympics or something." --Barack Obama, on The Tonight Show, referring to his pitiful bowling game (March 13)
3. "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --Barack Obama
4. "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Barack Obama
5. “It is wonderful to be back in Oregon,” Obama said. “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.” --Barack Obama
I enjoyed Gov. Palin's speech at the NRA Conference, just as I have enjoyed her ability to light up a crowd on every occasion that she speaks.
The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.
Certified Glock Armorer
NRA Life Member
I'm sorry, but as much as I hate Obama, the man is a good orator. So was Hitler. Sarah Palin, is not. She was the wrong person for the job. The only reason they picked her was to get the Female liberal vote. Which they failed at.
Just to be clear, I am not discussing politics, I am discussing the woman. This is getting dangerously close though guys. We should probably stop.
The NRA does itself a disservice by having the likes of Palin speak at their convention. She is polarizing as all can be without listing her other detractions I won't list to keep this thread civil.
It is scary to know that she could have been a heartbeat away from being president.
"Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"
Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”
"The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper
"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."