Sarah Palin's NRA Speech ~ "Don't make me do it..."

This is a discussion on Sarah Palin's NRA Speech ~ "Don't make me do it..." within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Sarah Palin's NRA Speech ~ "Don't make me do it..."

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

afojc and dV8r like this.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

very inspiring speech. Totally would have voted for her for President of the United States, simply for her fervor and dedication to a free and moral America. She shares all of the values that I believe in, and are lacking in 21st century America.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ View Post
    very inspiring speech. Totally would have voted for her for President of the United States, simply for her fervor and dedication to a free and moral America. She shares all of the values that I believe in, and are lacking in 21st century America.
    Including quitting what you've been elected to do and swore an oath to carry out when the chance to make a ton of money comes along?

I still hold firm on my belief that her poor interviews and outright stupid statements are to blame for Comrade winning the first time around. I do not like Sarah one bit.
    lionround, Bmoliv66 and Cold Shot like this.
    My metal band: Born under Sirius

Glock 23, mic holster, clipdraw, abdominal carry.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty View Post
    I still hold firm on my belief that her poor interviews and outright stupid statements are to blame for Comrade winning the first time around. I do not like Sarah one bit.
    just curious.....like what statements?

Has you anyone seen the really stupid statements that come out of Biden's mouth?
    Tzadik, dV8r, msgt/ret and 3 others like this.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Hey I'm no fan of Comrade or his trained monkey. I voted for Johnson. All I am saying is she comes off kinda...well, dumb.

And no, I am not going to dig up examples, because just about every time she opened her mouth in that race something dumb came out of it.

Hey I'm no fan of Comrade or his trained monkey. I voted for Johnson. All I am saying is she comes off kinda...well, dumb.

And no, I am not going to dig up examples, because just about every time she opened her mouth in that race something dumb came out of it.
    I couldn't disagree more, as it is the media, Saturday Night Live, and other liberal politicians (with talking points) who have roasted Palin's verbal mistakes...she made no more than any other politician.

Here's some from POTUS...that the media, more or less, ignored!

1. "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." --Barack Obama

2. "This is like Special Olympics or something." --Barack Obama, on The Tonight Show, referring to his pitiful bowling game (March 13)

3. "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --Barack Obama

4. "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Barack Obama

5. “It is wonderful to be back in Oregon,” Obama said. “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.” --Barack Obama

=============================
    I enjoyed Gov. Palin's speech at the NRA Conference, just as I have enjoyed her ability to light up a crowd on every occasion that she speaks.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

+1 here here I concur

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I couldn't disagree more, as it is the media, Saturday Night Live, and other liberal politicians (with talking point) who roasted Palin's verbal mistakes...she made no more than any other politician.

Here's some from POTUS...that the media, more or less, ignored!

1. "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong." --Barack Obama

2. "This is like Special Olympics or something." --Barack Obama, on The Tonight Show, referring to his pitiful bowling game (March 13)

3. "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --Barack Obama

4. "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under an Obama administration. So that policy is not going to change." --Barack Obama

5. “It is wonderful to be back in Oregon,” Obama said. “Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.” --Barack Obama

I'm sorry, but as much as I hate Obama, the man is a good orator. So was Hitler. Sarah Palin, is not. She was the wrong person for the job. The only reason they picked her was to get the Female liberal vote. Which they failed at.

Just to be clear, I am not discussing politics, I am discussing the woman. This is getting dangerously close though guys. We should probably stop.

OD*
    I'm sorry, but as much as I hate Obama, the man is a good orator. So was Hitler. Sarah Palin, is not. She was the wrong person for the job. The only reason they picked her was to get the Female liberal vote. Which they failed at.

Just to be clear, I am not discussing politics, I am discussing the woman. This is getting dangerously close though guys. We should probably stop.
    That is a very good idea.

Talk about the speech.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

The NRA does itself a disservice by having the likes of Palin speak at their convention. She is polarizing as all can be without listing her other detractions I won't list to keep this thread civil.

It is scary to know that she could have been a heartbeat away from being president.
    DaveInEdmonds likes this.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

Quote Originally Posted by rammerjammer View Post
    The NRA does itself a disservice by having the likes of Palin speak at their convention. She is polarizing as all can be without listing her other detractions I won't list to keep this thread civil.

It is scary to know that she could have been a heartbeat away from being president.
    I don't know, would she be any worse than the clown we have right now? She is certainly easier on the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Roost426 View Post
    She is certainly easier on the eyes.
    For an older woman, yea i'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by OD* View Post

Talk about the speech.
    I can't use expletives on this forum.

OD*
    Last warning.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links