Donnie D's Takin Up for the Sig Sauer Mosquito

This is a discussion on Donnie D's Takin Up for the Sig Sauer Mosquito within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Donnie D's Takin Up for the Sig Sauer Mosquito - YouTube Donnie D...

Thread: Donnie D's Takin Up for the Sig Sauer Mosquito

Donnie D's Takin Up for the Sig Sauer Mosquito

"When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

2. Remove Ads

Audio is pretty low on this one Donnie.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    Just bite the bullet (no pun intended) and run CCI MiniMags (if you can find them) like the instruction booklet recommends, keep it lubed and clean and you won't have any problems.

It also comes with two recoil springs. One is lighter than the other so if you use any thing other than CCI MM's use the lighter spring.

Fun gun to shoot.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

Yeah, sorry. I need a new camera, but just too many other things to pay for right now. Maybe before too long.
    Donnie D
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

Quote Originally Posted by Hodad View Post
    Just bite the bullet (no pun intended) and run CCI MiniMags (if you can find them) like the instruction booklet recommends, keep it lubed and clean and you won't have any problems.

It also comes with two recoil springs. One is lighter than the other so if you use any thing other than CCI MM's use the lighter spring.

Fun gun to shoot.
    Yep, sure is. I'm pretty sure it will run most any ammo that is at least 40 gr bullet weight and say 1200 or higher muzzle velocity, as long as it isn't bulk ammo (loose in box). I have a couple of brands I picked up the other day that I want to try just for kicks. I'll let you know. However, I'm happy with the Thunderbolts. Pretty much flawless with those and the Mini Mags.
    Donnie D

Links