Please Tell me I Didn't make a mistake!

This is a discussion on Please Tell me I Didn't make a mistake! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I just ordered an upper for my ar build! I thought (and hope) that this upper comes with a BCG and a CH. it says ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By atctimmy
  • 2 Post By jabraun98

Thread: Please Tell me I Didn't make a mistake!

Please Tell me I Didn't make a mistake!

I just ordered an upper for my ar build! I thought (and hope) that this upper comes with a BCG and a CH. it says it in the title and shows pics of one but not one thing is said about it in the description. Here's the link...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=345278356

Please tell me I didn't make a mistake and order an upper without a BCG.
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

I would contact the seller and ensure it comes with it. If not politely ask them to cancel the bid as they show one in the picture.....
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    The link I clicked on shows a BCG and charging handle.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

Administrator
    I would say you'll be good to go and ready to rock & buying from a FFL Seller w/ an A+ Rating (1306) - You are not going to get stuck no matter what.

I am so confident that you'll be getting your CH & BCG that I'll send you enough $$$ to buy you a beer if you don't get them.

Hold my feet to the fire on that.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Looks like it's all included in the listing. No worries. Leave the panic to the other 99.8% of the public....sleep well tonight.

VIP Member
    Nope, no mistake. She wasn't the right girl for you anyhow...Oh...wait...never mind. Sorry wrong mistake thread.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

VIP Member
    I think you are GTG. You could contact the seller if it would set your mind at ease, but I think you're fine.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Thanks everyone! This is my first ar! Once I get it all in and together i will post pics!
    Jabraun
    atctimmy and TX expat like this.

I've never seen anyone show a picture of the BCG and charging handle, if it wasn't included in the sale. That would be a new one, and probably get banged up by Gunbroker for showing a picture of the BCG specifically if it wasn't included in the sale. Which all tells me that it's coming with a BCG and CH. Contact the seller for reassurance, but I don't think you have a thing to worry about.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links