Getting to try one out.

Getting to try one out.

This is a discussion on Getting to try one out. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am going to get a chance to test out a friends Glock 32, to see if I want to invest in an after market ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SIXTO

Thread: Getting to try one out.

Getting to try one out.

I am going to get a chance to test out a friends Glock 32, to see if I want to invest in an after market barrel for my Glock 23. Now all I have to to do is find some 357 SIG ammo.

Administrator
    I like the 357sig caliber, but the last sentence of your post should have answered your question.
    Taurahe likes this.
    "Just blame Sixto"

IMO....get a factory barrel in 357SIG for your G23. Granted it might cost you a bit more than aftermarket, but you'll be better off. 357SIG ammo is not that hard to find if you buy in bulk. I did the swap on my G27 last year and I love the round, accuracy, and recoil. I'm now thinking of going the same route for my G23 as well. I've ordered 357SIG ammo online from Ventura Munitions. I've also come across some locally once in a while, and I've traded 45ACP for it locally through armslist. Best thing is, you can use your factory 40S&W mags for it. Glock factory barrel might run you around $150 average. Actually...having a dual purpose pistol is well worth that price IMO. I say jump on it, and find your ammo as time and availability allows. Way cheaper than buying a whole new pistol!

Sponsored Links