ALERT: .22LR, 5.56, and 9mm in stock at Riley's

This is a discussion on ALERT: .22LR, 5.56, and 9mm in stock at Riley's within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; For those in central NH: I'm in pretty good shape on these calibers right now, but just saw on FB that Riley's has .22LR, 5.56, ...

Thread: ALERT: .22LR, 5.56, and 9mm in stock at Riley's

ALERT: .22LR, 5.56, and 9mm in stock at Riley's

For those in central NH:

I'm in pretty good shape on these calibers right now, but just saw on FB that Riley's has .22LR, 5.56, and 9mm in stock. Riley's isn't walmart prices, but they're fair prices and haven't jacked them up since Dec.

They open at 9am. Last time I was there, they had limits of 1 bulk pack per customer, and some limits on smaller boxes in popular calibers.

Hope this helps somebody.

2. Remove Ads

Lol you know after seeing you make this kinda post a few times I'm starting to get the idea you work there :) I'm fine with that though. Although they are a bit of a drive for me they are preferred over Lewis arms (because of the very rude fat guy). Did they ever catch those 3 black people that stole a gun from them?

Definitely don't work there, but a HUGE fan (as you can tell). Would sure be a nice 4th-career, though... some day. Would definitely beat the hell out of WalMart greeter!

Don't know the story about the theft.

Oh really? It wasn't very news breaking. I only know because it was on wmurs most wanted Wednesday.

Links