Beretta Pico

This is a discussion on Beretta Pico within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anybody have the new Beretta Pico? and if so,what do you think? is it worth it? does it shoot well? is it reliable?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Beretta Pico

Beretta Pico

Anybody have the new Beretta Pico? and if so,what do you think? is it worth it? does it shoot well? is it reliable?
    Member NRA
    Served in U.S.A.F.(jet engine mechanic)
    Kel-Tec P3AT
    Don't Leave Home Without It!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    And how is it on a burrito?

What? Oh, .......... wrong forum.
    Macantic, joker1 and Kennydale like this.

Good Lord. I found the Nano too small. Can't imagine holding it much less firing it.

No interest, I have one .380 and it just stays in the safe, don't need another safe queen.

Distinguished Member
    It is not scheduled to come to market until August 2013.

Senior Member Array NickBurkhardt's Avatar
    Looks promising, especially for my wife who says that her all metal .380 gets heavy by the end of the day.

I was excited to potentially replace my P3AT with the pico. Even though it's a few ounces heavier I figured it would be a bit more shootable as it has much better sites. The thing that killed it for me is the size. It's a half inch taller than the P3AT which makes a pretty big difference in the pocket.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I want to handle one, considering buying a Pico.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Semi-rant:

this is for the Beretta Marketing Department: Knock it off with the weird names for your pistols and you might sell a couple.
    As an adult male, I am not going to buy a gun called the PICO or NANO.....I mean look at Ruger...LCP, SR9, LC9....and Walther...PPQ, PPX, PPS. No names here.
    We don't need to name our little guns to make them any cuter than they already are. Enough already.

Every time I see the Beretta Nano, I have flashbacks to the old TV show with Robin Williams , Mork and Mindy.....NANOO, NANOO....and I hated that show.

Semi-rant off.
    BugDude and StormRhydr like this.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by zonker1986 View Post
    Semi-rant:

this is for the Beretta Marketing Department: Knock it off with the weird names for your pistols and you might sell a couple.
    As an adult male, I am not going to buy a gun called the PICO or NANO.....I mean look at Ruger...LCP, SR9, LC9....and Walther...PPQ, PPX, PPS. No names here.
    We don't need to name our little guns to make them any cuter than they already are. Enough already.

Every time I see the Beretta Nano, I have flashbacks to the old TV show with Robin Williams , Mork and Mindy.....NANOO, NANOO....and I hated that show.

Semi-rant off.
    How do you feel about handguns named after snakes? Whatever a companies marketing division comes up with for names shouldn't effect ones decision to buy it or not. I personally hate snakes but really like my Python and Diamondback.
    Rollo and maxwell97 like this.

Doe it shoot de gallo ammo

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    can I pass ?

Semi-rant:

Semi-rant off.
    You don't get it? Nano & Pico are metric sizes of measurement; Pico is a smaller size than Nano. Small is the operative word regarding CCW. Not everything has to be a Night-Master 3000 X-1 Platinum, Gen 2.

Semi-rant:

Semi-rant off.
    I don't care if they name it the Fluffy Bunny Love Launcher. The name has no bearing on the function of effectiveness of the gun.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

Fluffy Bunny Love Launcher? That's tough!

And I thought I had an issue with acquiring a .357 Magnum revolver with "Ladysmith" down the side of it.
    “No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links