My New/Old M&P

This is a discussion on My New/Old M&P within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Several months ago I read somewhere that I could convert my M&P 40c to a 9mm simply by changing out the barrel and using 9mm ...

Thread: My New/Old M&P

My New/Old M&P

Several months ago I read somewhere that I could convert my M&P 40c to a 9mm simply by changing out the barrel and using 9mm magazines. Seeing as I could not afford a new pistol, I figured this would be a great/cheap way to satisfy my desires and give me something to look forward to (Midway had them on backorder). So, I placed an order for a factory Smith and Wesson replacement barrel for the 9mm compact and tried to resist checking my order status every 30 minutes. I was very excited and began my search for a couple of 9mm magazines. Four months later and all I get are sad shakes of the head or giggles every time I go to the LGS and ask for any good news on the M&P magazine front. I feel like a panhandler. Maybe I should stand in front of the LGS with a sign that says "will work for magazines". I don't need 50 of the darn things. I'm not trying to prep for the next Yellowstone Super Volcano eruption. I just want to try out my new barrel! MODS, please feel free to move this thread if this isn't the appropriate place for my sad and depressing story.

2. Remove Ads

I was at a gun show in VA this past weekend and they were selling M&P mags for between $79 and $99....I don't get why they're so much.

Links