Saw a Bushmaster Carbine tonite...at Wally World!

This is a discussion on Saw a Bushmaster Carbine tonite...at Wally World! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I guess the winds of change are blowin' again! Tonite I stopped by Wally World to pick up a few things on the way home ...

Thread: Saw a Bushmaster Carbine tonite...at Wally World!

VIP Member

I guess the winds of change are blowin' again! Tonite I stopped by Wally World to pick up a few things on the way home as I generally do I swung by the ammo isle to see if they had anything I wanted. Well, no ammo tonite but they did have a Bushmaster carbine in stock! You will probably recall that shortly after Newton they pulled all their EBR's in a effort to save teh childrenz. well, a bit over seven months later and they're sneaking 'em back into the gun case. I should think that's a good sign...
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I believe soon wal mart will literally have everything you are looking for.

Lead Moderator
    They have hada few from time to time for a while here. Not much ammo though.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

CDNN is sending me E-mails with decent priced ARs again too. Now how bout that ammo?
    "For the Lord your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands." Deuteronomy 16:15

Wal-Mart never pulled any rifles from their shelves, they just sold them as soon as they came in. I've bought 2 Colt 2920's from there since November.

VIP Member
    Recently 4 came in and one lasted till the next day and the last box of 45 ACP out of 10 actually lasted about 3 days - getting better.

Ours always seems to have a rifle or two, but that's been abou it until a few weeks ago. The last time I was ther they had 6-7 AR type guns, but half were .22's.
    not a lot of ammo, but hey did have 45, 40, and some small boxes of 22.
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, save it for the stupid

Middle TN walmarts seem to be getting in/keeping ARs on the shelf now. No ammo, though.

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    my wall mart has 8 of them
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

I just went to my local Walmart here in Idaho and it was glorious!

Tula .380, Federal bulk and Tula 9mm, a variety of .40, some .45 and several types of .22s were in stock, including bulk Federal Automatch.

Then I looked up and saw some rifle ammo... Remington and Tula .223, Winchester 5.56 and Tula 7.62x39.

I hadn't seen anything like this since last September... I used some self control and only bought a box of Tula .223 and a box of Tula 7.62x39 (for my AR pistol).

ETA: In the past 5-6 trips to WM (in about a month), there have been all kinds of ARs on display. I've seen Colts, Bushmasters, DPMS, Olympic Arms and even a DPMS AR-10 during the last 2 trips. Things are looking much better.

Walmart used to sell pistols. When I couldn't sleep, I'd cruise over to the Walmart in Texas City, Texas and look at guns at 2 in the morning....better than a sleeping pill. Broke my little heart when they quit selling them after the 1994 AWB passed. Their closeout prices were a gun nuts dream. I haven't seen a firearm of any kind at any of the Walmarts in the Orlando area, but I am seeing more guns and ammo at my local gun stores and all the internet sites are dropping their prices back down to pre-Sandy Hook prices. This makes me happy.

....while the nations Mayors and Shotgun Joe are having a conference in Vegas to discuss more gun control. The truest sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If that is the case, Biden, Bloomberg, Obama, Feinstein, Pelosi......they are just a bunch of nut jobs in suits.
    "Said I never had any use for one.....never said I didn't know how to use it. " Matthew Quiqley

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links