Saw a Bushmaster Carbine tonite...at Wally World!

This is a discussion on Saw a Bushmaster Carbine tonite...at Wally World! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I guess the winds of change are blowin' again! Tonite I stopped by Wally World to pick up a few things on the way home ...

I guess the winds of change are blowin' again! Tonite I stopped by Wally World to pick up a few things on the way home as I generally do I swung by the ammo isle to see if they had anything I wanted. Well, no ammo tonite but they did have a Bushmaster carbine in stock! You will probably recall that shortly after Newton they pulled all their EBR's in a effort to save teh childrenz. well, a bit over seven months later and they're sneaking 'em back into the gun case. I should think that's a good sign...
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

I believe soon wal mart will literally have everything you are looking for.

Lead Moderator
    They have hada few from time to time for a while here. Not much ammo though.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

VIP Member
    CDNN is sending me E-mails with decent priced ARs again too. Now how bout that ammo?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Wal-Mart never pulled any rifles from their shelves, they just sold them as soon as they came in. I've bought 2 Colt 2920's from there since November.

Recently 4 came in and one lasted till the next day and the last box of 45 ACP out of 10 actually lasted about 3 days - getting better.

Ours always seems to have a rifle or two, but that's been abou it until a few weeks ago. The last time I was ther they had 6-7 AR type guns, but half were .22's.
    not a lot of ammo, but hey did have 45, 40, and some small boxes of 22.
    A word to the wise isn't necessary, save it for the stupid

Middle TN walmarts seem to be getting in/keeping ARs on the shelf now. No ammo, though.

Distinguished Member Array mathewsman's Avatar
    my wall mart has 8 of them
    NRA sence 2003 Colt defender Taurus .357 mag
    Taurus tcp x box gamer tag mathewsman

I just went to my local Walmart here in Idaho and it was glorious!

Tula .380, Federal bulk and Tula 9mm, a variety of .40, some .45 and several types of .22s were in stock, including bulk Federal Automatch.

Then I looked up and saw some rifle ammo... Remington and Tula .223, Winchester 5.56 and Tula 7.62x39.

I hadn't seen anything like this since last September... I used some self control and only bought a box of Tula .223 and a box of Tula 7.62x39 (for my AR pistol).

ETA: In the past 5-6 trips to WM (in about a month), there have been all kinds of ARs on display. I've seen Colts, Bushmasters, DPMS, Olympic Arms and even a DPMS AR-10 during the last 2 trips. Things are looking much better.

Walmart used to sell pistols. When I couldn't sleep, I'd cruise over to the Walmart in Texas City, Texas and look at guns at 2 in the morning....better than a sleeping pill. Broke my little heart when they quit selling them after the 1994 AWB passed. Their closeout prices were a gun nuts dream. I haven't seen a firearm of any kind at any of the Walmarts in the Orlando area, but I am seeing more guns and ammo at my local gun stores and all the internet sites are dropping their prices back down to pre-Sandy Hook prices. This makes me happy.

....while the nations Mayors and Shotgun Joe are having a conference in Vegas to discuss more gun control. The truest sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. If that is the case, Biden, Bloomberg, Obama, Feinstein, Pelosi......they are just a bunch of nut jobs in suits.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

Links