Donnie D's A Couple of Quick Updates

This is a discussion on Donnie D's A Couple of Quick Updates within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Donnie D's A Couple of Quick Updates - YouTube Donnie D...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By DonnieD
  • 1 Post By DonnieD

Thread: Donnie D's A Couple of Quick Updates

bmcgilvray likes this.
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

I like your intrepid video efforts, down-home folksy demeanor, and efforts to inform. Also the reminders to contact legislators. We're getting behind on several fronts lately because we're not being vocal enough.

I don't like your shop which is larger than my gun room and has more counter space, hence creates envy.

You have a scratch on your arm. Is it self-healing?
    Charter Member of the DC .41 LC Society "Get heeled! No really"

“No possible rapidity of fire can atone for habitual carelessness of aim with the first shot.”

Theodore Roosevelt, The Wilderness Hunter, 1893

Quote Originally Posted by bmcgilvray View Post
    I like your intrepid video efforts, down-home folksy demeanor, and efforts to inform. Also the reminders to contact legislators. We're getting behind on several fronts lately because we're not being vocal enough.

I don't like your shop which is larger than my gun room and has more counter space, hence creates envy.

You have a scratch on your arm. Is it self-healing?
    I appreciate your compliments on my vids and my shop. I really enjoy both, although I wish I knew how to edit the vids. Maybe one day.
    I sure hope the scratch is self healing. With my job, I stay scratched up.
    By the way, I just got through contacting the folks in DC and my state capitol again. Try to do it at least once or twice a month.
    This great link from Ruger sure makes it easy:
    Ruger - Protect Your Rights
    And thanks again for your kind comments.
    Donnie D
    bmcgilvray likes this.
    "When the people fear government, there is tyranny, when government fears the people, there is liberty"

Sponsored Links