cozy partner iwb holster

cozy partner iwb holster

This is a discussion on cozy partner iwb holster within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; just got my chl in yesterday on the 28th and havent bought a iwb holster yet i want one for 12oclock position and about the ...

Thread: cozy partner iwb holster

cozy partner iwb holster

just got my chl in yesterday on the 28th and havent bought a iwb holster yet i want one for 12oclock position and about the 4 or 5 oclock position. right now carrying at 12 with no holster and it is uncomfortable. the cozy partner i came across online is leather, itll be for my G23. have never used an iwb holster so i needa get one. around $80 and under is my budget. am about 5'8 and 145lbs so need something that wont print seems almost impossible

VIP Member
    This holster was designed to carry a compact or full-sized semi auto print-free at 3:00. It is comfortable and accessable:
    Ohio Special IWB - MidWorld Holster
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

that one does look nice and better than the cozy thing. is it comfortable wearing at the 3 when your getting in and out of a car and sitting?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gallardo.g23 View Post
    that one does look nice and better than the cozy thing. is it comfortable wearing at the 3 when your getting in and out of a car and sitting?
    They are very comfortable for me throughout my entire range of activities: bicycling, walking, driving, lawn work, etc.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

thanks ill try one out soon!

I like leather better then kydex against my body. But everyone's different.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I use the Cozy Partner for full size 1911 and G22. I like them well enough that I haven't looked to replace them.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Sponsored Links