New SAR B6PC Semi Auto 9mm

This is a discussion on New SAR B6PC Semi Auto 9mm within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just ordered my SAR B6PC this is a modern reproduction of the CZ 75. Just wondering If I made a good choice for defensive carry? ...

Thread: New SAR B6PC Semi Auto 9mm

New SAR B6PC Semi Auto 9mm

Just ordered my SAR B6PC this is a modern reproduction of the CZ 75. Just wondering If I made a good choice for defensive carry? Also wondering what is the best holster for lower back? I would side carry but need access to my pockets. I will update with more soon...
    Weight is 1.6 lb
    13 + 1 clip 9 mm clip
    OAL INCH 7.5
    WI 2.5

SAR B6PC Semi Auto Pistol.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Looks nice. New to me. IWB does not interfere with getting into pockets

VIP Member
    Funny you ask, a member (MilitaryArms) did a review on it yesterday. Below is the link to it.

High quality and affordable - EAA SAR B6P 9mm
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

They seem to get good reviews. Turkish guns seem to be pretty good in general.

For a holster, I often recommend a Remora. It's pretty much just a sheath for the gun, with no clips or loops, instead having a very "grabby" outer surface. So, you put the holstered gun in your waistband and it stays there by friction. It's good for experimenting with different locations in the waistband, as you can put it at pretty much any angle or height you want. And they're fairly cheap.

And welcome to the forum!
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

If by lower back, I hope you don't mean small of back carry (SOB). Outside of a few limited scenarios, it is not a very effective or safe method of carry.

S.O.B.! - YouTube

Archer51 - Thanks for the review post, very good info explaining that the gun can use modern double locking cut CZ75B/SP-01 magazines. Also thanks for the suggestions Maxwell97 and Fisher10 but I figured I would wait till it get here before I look for a holster.

Links