What a Great Weekend/Monday

This is a discussion on What a Great Weekend/Monday within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So on Saturday I went to one of my local ranges after checking to see if Cabela's had any Shields in stock. The answer was ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stoveman

Thread: What a Great Weekend/Monday

What a Great Weekend/Monday

So on Saturday I went to one of my local ranges after checking to see if Cabela's had any Shields in stock. The answer was no so I decided to see if they had any, once again a no. They did however have an XDs in 9mm which was one of the other guns I was looking at but hadn't been able to find anywhere. Needless to say I decided to pull the trigger and worry about arguing with my wife when she figures out I bought a new gun.

Of course I also need ammo to practice with so I decided to check out gunbot today. Got 1000 rounds of ammo for a grand total of 260.00 which is definitely good in my book. I've never been more happy that I handle the banking and my wife only looks at our account every once in a blue moon

That's all. I'm glad to be a part of this forum. Seems like I learn something new every time I click on a new thread so I'm looking forward to contributing and getting to know everybody!

Only 180 days and whatever ridiculous permit processing wait time to go

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Welcome to the site and good for you and your good fortune
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    Let's see....

New gun purchase, check.

Ammo for new gun, check.

Possible pissed off wife, check.

Yep, you hit the trifecta, go man, go.
    southernwi likes this.

Links