Get it or no

This is a discussion on Get it or no within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have both the MPA-30 and MPA-10 models. They function well, triggers are decent, and outside of the rudimentary sights (and once you get used ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get it or no

I have both the MPA-30 and MPA-10 models. They function well, triggers are decent, and outside of the rudimentary sights (and once you get used to them, no big deal), shoot relatively well. Not olympic-class mind you, but minute of plinking.

Are they more impractical than my G17 with a 33 round stick for real-world use? Yeah, they are - but guns aren't just about what other people who don't own a particular model think.

Mine don't get shot much, but for the price, they're fun little range toys and if the mood strikes me, out they come.

I gather the purchase price in enjoyment in ownership alone and occasional use - we're not talking huge sums of money here.

Want a fun plinker that's not like your other beasts? There are *much* worse things to drop $300 on.
    Driver carries less than $45 worth of remorse.

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links