Gunbroker Ammo Sellers

This is a discussion on Gunbroker Ammo Sellers within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have noticed quite a few unsold lots of 9mm ammo on Gunbroker. Ha ha. Looks like the tide has turned on those who bought ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jaeger

Thread: Gunbroker Ammo Sellers

Gunbroker Ammo Sellers

I have noticed quite a few unsold lots of 9mm ammo on Gunbroker. Ha ha. Looks like the tide has turned on those who bought everything up cheap and thought they would sell it online for a big profit. It almost looks like people just aren't buying from a lot of the auctions anymore!!! .

Her in SD not much on local shelves, but I find quite a bit online.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    The web is rife with ammo, but the prices are still overly inflated. Once the shelves start filling up and the music stops all those guys aren't going to have a chair, and they know it. I would think the smart ones are going to be dumping out of it this month, because they could probably go to $.35-$.40 per 5.56 and still make some money. If they hold at $.50 they're going to end up loosing money!
    PaulRevered likes this.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

Links