North American Arms 22Mag and Pug mini revolvers....how accurate are they?

This is a discussion on North American Arms 22Mag and Pug mini revolvers....how accurate are they? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have to admit, I really love these little guns. While they might not be the first a defensive weapon, they are dependable and a ...

Thread: North American Arms 22Mag and Pug mini revolvers....how accurate are they?

North American Arms 22Mag and Pug mini revolvers....how accurate are they?

I have to admit, I really love these little guns. While they might not be the first a defensive weapon, they are dependable and a comfort when anything bigger won't do. Here some targets that I shot today using the 22mag and the Pug. The Pug has a 1 1/8" barrel while the 22mag has a 1 5/8" barrel. Both targets were shot at a distance of 21 feet and I was using a standing one hand grip. I took 5 practice shots with each gun before shooting the targets that are shown here. No they are not target guns, but I think they did a pretty respectable job.
    Attached Images
    Don't let the facts cloud your judgement.
    Bad luck has perfect timing Joe "the donster" deBunker
    Who you are speaks so loudly I can't hear what you're saying...Ralph Waldon Emerson
    NRA Member

2. Remove Ads

They are as accurate as you are. There are some impressive videos on YouTube. Just practice.

Links