When Nations Ban Guns

This is a discussion on When Nations Ban Guns within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Interesting video http://www.westernjournalism.com/wat...ion-bans-guns/ When a facebook friend of mine saw it, she replied, "Rubbish! etc etc" - She doesn't even live in the US, she's ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr B
  • 1 Post By maxwell97
  • 1 Post By high pockets

Thread: When Nations Ban Guns

When Nations Ban Guns

Interesting video

http://www.westernjournalism.com/wat...ion-bans-guns/

When a facebook friend of mine saw it, she replied, "Rubbish! etc etc" - She doesn't even live in the US, she's in Europe lol

I replied that the Gun related homicides are only as high as they are in the US because we have to include Chicago and other no gun zones in our stats.

2. Remove Ads

Educated people that have researched gun violence know that gun murders mostly involve black people killing black people in urban areas. Over half of all gun deaths in the US each year are suicides. Black people are 7 times more likely to be gun murder victims than white people. These kind of stats are not broadcast in the main stream media, and are ignored by gun control advocates. The problem isn't regular joe's buying AR-15's or carrying their handguns concealed. The problem is a continuous cycle of poverty in black neighborhoods that breeds crime and violence within the community. No gun control advocate will be able to answer the question of how you get illegal guns out of poor neighborhoods where the majority of gun murders happen. They continue to sell the idea that tougher laws that prevent good people from getting guns legally will somehow work on gang members in Chicago.

The facts and statistics are on our side, guys. Source: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Gun Violence in America | Views About Issues

That's an old video, but what it shows me is a bunch of very weak minded people that blindly and willingly turned in there weapons because there government band them and made guns/weapons illegal. There comes a time when people need to grow a pair and stand up for them selfs

Let our government try that here and see what happens.
    Sister and Ghost1958 like this.

In Switzerland, every adult male is required to be in the militia, and is issued a fully-automatic Sig assault rifle (or a Sig pistol, for officers) to keep in their home. When they "age out," they can keep their weapon, though it has to be converted to semi-automatic.

The murder rate in Switzerland is about half that of England.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr B View Post
    That's an old video, but what it shows me is a bunch of very weak minded people that blindly and willingly turned in there weapons because there government band them and made guns/weapons illegal. There comes a time when people need to grow a pair and stand up for them selfs

Let our government try that here and see what happens.
    That will be the day that the bureaucratic types who wandered into law enforcement will have their comeuppance. *knock knock*... "Excuse me, are you Mr. Six-Foot-Four-Inch-Three-Hundred-Pound-Angry-Biker? Well, I have this form here indicating that you purchased a $3000 Les Baer Custom pistol in 2007. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to turn that over to me immediately."
    Glock2201 likes this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Distinguished Member Array CDW4ME's Avatar
    Guns make me safer.
    No internal lock or magazine disconnect on my pistols!

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Maybe you should unfriend her? Who says "rubbish" anyway? Is she European Royalty?

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    Maybe you should unfriend her? Who says "rubbish" anyway? Is she European Royalty?
    Rubbish is a commonly used word in the UK.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by NONAME762 View Post
    Rubbish is a commonly used word in the UK.
    Wanker is also a frequently used word in the UK, doesn't make one any more intelligent.
    HAGJewels likes this.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Links