Trijicon HD Sights?

Trijicon HD Sights?

This is a discussion on Trijicon HD Sights? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone use Trijicon HD sights? If so, would you care to tell me what you think about them?...

Thread: Trijicon HD Sights?

Trijicon HD Sights?

Anyone use Trijicon HD sights? If so, would you care to tell me what you think about them?
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

This thread here:

Night Sights for H&K question.........

has some feedback on them. On page 2, a couple of us that have them offer our opinions. I like mine a lot. I've had them on my pistol for less than a week, but so far so good - they did well for me both for slow fire and for IDPA style shooting.

I have them on my 1911's, green front and orange rears. They're fine sights, however... I have aging eyes and find the green TruGlo's to be much more visible in any and all lighting conditions. $110.00 installed at most LGS, around here anyway.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

Quote Originally Posted by wsquared View Post
    This thread here:

Night Sights for H&K question.........

has some feedback on them. On page 2, a couple of us that have them offer our opinions. I like mine a lot. I've had them on my pistol for less than a week, but so far so good - they did well for me both for slow fire and for IDPA style shooting.
    Thanks for the reply, but the link didn't work. It could be me, I'm using tapatalk.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but the link didn't work. It could be me, I'm using tapatalk.
    link works for me using regular computer. check it out later ;)
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

I have em. I love em. They are gtg.

Distinguished Member Array OhioCatter's Avatar
    I have the yellow/green on my G19 and all I can say is that I LOVE MINE!!!!! The yellow jumps out and the U notch on the rear is awesome.

Sponsored Links