double tap with a single trigger pull ?

This is a discussion on double tap with a single trigger pull ? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; for kicks and giggles. a functional double 1911. AF2011-a1 double barrel PiStol | Arsenal Firearms now if they could just utilize a frame from an ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: double tap with a single trigger pull ?

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar

for kicks and giggles. a functional double 1911.

AF2011-a1 double barrel PiStol | Arsenal Firearms

now if they could just utilize a frame from an STI double stack frame and convert it to a double stack, double feed system the frame could be thinner. (verses the double single stack as seen here or a double stack single feed as found in an STI or any other double stack auto)
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

VIP Member
    Nice guns!
    Matthew 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;.

~ Jesus ~

No rail for dual weapon lights?? Pppfffttt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caoxinfinity View Post
    No rail for dual weapon lights?? Pppfffttt!!!
    few, if any. weapon lights will fit side by side under the dust guard, it would have to be a single rail or angled dual rails. the bulk would increase significantly on the already massive pistol.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    The problem with width is these are two slides, cut mirror image, and welded. There are two barrels, bushings, springs, rods... That sets the total gun width. As for grip width, there are two mirror image extractors. So it needs two rounds fed simultaneously by two bolts into two chambers.

Huh. Two feed-ramp jams in one!

Just kidding, looks pretty awesome. I'd love to see video of it firing from a high-speed camera.
    ...there is no arguing with such snivelling puppies, who allow superiors to kick them about deck at pleasure.

— Captain Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Nmuskier View Post
    The problem with width is these are two slides, cut mirror image, and welded. There are two barrels, bushings, springs, rods... That sets the total gun width. As for grip width, there are two mirror image extractors. So it needs two rounds fed simultaneously by two bolts into two chambers.
    true, perhaps two welded mags then and no dividers between them and mirror imaged slanted feed ramps, the internals would have to be revamped. the trigger guard could use some slimming too.

or, work with Coonan .357 Magnum 1911 Semi-Automatic Pistol & FAL Type III Receiver and create a double .357 mag 2011. the smaller diameter round would help slim the grip, it would still be massive but it would be flatter.

Dear Santa,

Nmuskier likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Sponsored Links