Picked up a Shield 9 for the wife.

This is a discussion on Picked up a Shield 9 for the wife. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, almost. It was her first firearm purchase and got a NICS delay, that or her hyphenated middle name is screwing it up. Either way, ...

Thread: Picked up a Shield 9 for the wife.

Picked up a Shield 9 for the wife.

Well, almost. It was her first firearm purchase and got a NICS delay, that or her hyphenated middle name is screwing it up. Either way, we got it for $359 NIB and she is ecstatic. And so am I that she is responding as such. I can't wait to start teaching and getting some range time with her. The plan is after we get to a comfortable point she will attend a course to eventually get her CCW.

2. Remove Ads

Great price very good gun. Mine feeds everything. I use mitch rosens clipper iwb for it works great.

Wow. Care to share where you got that great price?

Senior Member Array rugergunner's Avatar
    Man, you got her a good one. For 359$, NIB, you got a deal. I would really like to get myself one for carry.
    I would rather die on my feet, than to live on my knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy8 View Post
    Great price very good gun. Mine feeds everything. I use mitch rosens clipper iwb for it works great.
    Good to hear. I'm in the process of working with the wife to figure out how she wants to carry when it comes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Brantlyj View Post
    Wow. Care to share where you got that great price?
    Shiptons Big Red R. It was Customer Appreciation Weekend. I entered a drawing to also win a 56 gun Liberty safe, S&W Pistol or Springfield Pistol! Shelves were loaded with firearms and ammo. It was so nice being able to get a handgun and ammo at the same time. I also had no intention of buying a firearm, went there for boots and jeans. But always make my rounds to the gun counter and couldn't pass it up.

Links