Taurus PT709 Magazine Availability

This is a discussion on Taurus PT709 Magazine Availability within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just wanted anyone out there that might own a Taurus PT 709 slim that Taurus does have the magazines for this gun in stock!!!!! They ...

Just wanted anyone out there that might own a Taurus PT 709 slim that Taurus does have the magazines for this gun in stock!!!!! They are $36 plus shipping. I ordered 2 and the total with shipping was $80.75 ( for 2 magazines ). There phone # 305-624-1115. I haven't received them yet, because i just ordered them, but they told me they were in stock.
    Our House Is Protected By The Good Lord And A gun. You Might Meet Both Of Them If You Show Up Inside My House Uninvited.

If they ever decide to produce the rumored 10rd mags, i'd consider that gun as a CC option.

Sara Lou
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me....

I Have one of PT709s, I got my extra mags from the taurus web sight. Would never have purchased with an 80 shippiong cost that is ridiculous. Not my EDC but I do carry it around the yard, easy to CC and light wieght. Finish did start to come off after about a month so I took a wire brush to it and cleaned the rest off and just oil it every now and then.

Eight seventy five seems steep to me for shipping. Heck $36 each seems crazy expensive to me. OTOH at least you could fine the extra mags you needed.

Back in 2005 when I couldn't find mags for my 380 1911 I got my extra mags from Numrich Arms in NY for about $80.
    No way would I settle for one mag only for any semi auto I own.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by minimalbrat View Post
    Just wanted anyone out there that might own a Taurus PT 709 slim that Taurus does have the magazines for this gun in stock!!!!! They are $36 plus shipping. I ordered 2 and the total with shipping was $80.75 ( for 2 magazines ). There phone # 305-624-1115. I haven't received them yet, because i just ordered them, but they told me they were in stock.
    I could not find them on the web site, do you have a link?

Links