Red Dot for Revolver.

Red Dot for Revolver.

This is a discussion on Red Dot for Revolver. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I recently ordered a scope mount for my taurus 66 revolver in .357 mag. I am planning to use it for deer hunting as well ...

Thread: Red Dot for Revolver.

Red Dot for Revolver.

I recently ordered a scope mount for my taurus 66 revolver in .357 mag. I am planning to use it for deer hunting as well as a home defense gun. (mostly hunting though). I am looking for a good red dot sight for it. I ordered a weaver type mount and it is a 6" barreled gun. Any suggestions on a sight? I would like to keep it under $60-$80 bucks.

Thanks,

Teach

That's a tough price range for a 'good' RDS. Recoil is going to play hob with the low-buck units, and if you shoot magnum loads with any frequency you're probably end up buying a new RDS annually.

But I'd start with a Bushnell TRS-25; you can usually find these for under $100.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    That's a tough price range for a 'good' RDS. Recoil is going to play hob with the low-buck units, and if you shoot magnum loads with any frequency you're probably end up buying a new RDS annually.

But I'd start with a Bushnell TRS-25; you can usually find these for under $100.
    I figured my price point would hurt me. I don't shoot any heavy duty loads just factory .357.

Sponsored Links