Simple IDPA drill you can run to learn 2013 IDPA Rulebook section 3.8, 3.9

This is a discussion on Simple IDPA drill you can run to learn 2013 IDPA Rulebook section 3.8, 3.9 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This drill is very useful and economical on ammo for learning about 4 critical pieces of the new 2013 IDPA rules. See if some of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GeorgiaShooter

Thread: Simple IDPA drill you can run to learn 2013 IDPA Rulebook section 3.8, 3.9

Simple IDPA drill you can run to learn 2013 IDPA Rulebook section 3.8, 3.9

This drill is very useful and economical on ammo for learning about 4 critical pieces of the new 2013 IDPA rules. See if some of you can spot the small PE procedural I made on at least one of the runs, and almost made on another. Please note you can remain visible to the threat you just engaged while reloading behind the right side of the cover but you CANT advance while loading. Meaning you cannot position for the next target in the pie slice until reload is complete. Personally I think these new rules are much more realistic with real life training in regards to running dry in the open and then performing an emergency reload on the move, on the way to cover. I plan on working up some more of these type of drills to reenforce new rules.

2013 IDPA Rulebook Section 3.8, 3.9 DRILL - YouTube
    Pistology likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Links