Kids Kill Student For Kicks

This is a discussion on Kids Kill Student For Kicks within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sometimes I just get the feeling that the thugs do these things just to rile up the anti-gunners, and it seems to be working too. ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Kids Kill Student For Kicks

Kids Kill Student For Kicks

Sometimes I just get the feeling that the thugs do these things just to rile up the anti-gunners, and it seems to be working too. Try to get the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens and their workplace gets safer. bunch of freakin low lifes.

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified | News.com.au
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    ― Edward R. Murrow

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    "Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.
    Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control."

Tim Fischer is a potato head that is angered by inanimate objects. He talks as though there's no crime committed with guns in Australia.
    USM1976 likes this.

I feel sorry for the young ball player, it is sad. Prayers to his family.

Now on to the idiot ficher, I got news for him. There are worse events going on all over the world. Maybe he should focus his energy back home and stay out of our business. Instead of pointing his finger at us, do the world a favor a put it in your nose. Its better there anyway....
    OD* and NONAME762 like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Dont know what we would do without all that australia tourist money.
    OD*, USM1976, blitzburgh and 1 others like this.

Baseball player killed because kids 'were bored' - ESPN

This one is a bit more tolerable.

So sad, and those 3 need to fry. This infuriates me so much. Such potential lost because a couple of idiots have no moral compass. Can't wait to here how they were turning their lives around. I hope the state turns their lives around and around and around at the end of a rope!
    NONAME762 and IndianaSig like this.
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

VIP Member
    'We were bored and didn't have anything to do, so we decided to kill somebody."

It drives me crazy to see this... Where is the outrage? Where is Sharpton? Where is the Main Stream Media? I'm curious to see what the reaction would be if the "Race" was reversed.
    jbum, Oldpsufan, msgt/ret and 8 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by swelly61 View Post
    It drives me crazy to see this... Where is the outrage? Where is Sharpton? Where is the Main Stream Media? I'm curious to see what the reaction would be if the "Race" was reversed.
    Why are they not calling for a hate crime investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by jbum View Post
    Why are they not calling for a hate crime investigation.
    I agree 100%
    The Old Anglo likes this.

Well the silver lining in all of this is that the parents believe that their kids are good boys. That's a relief.
    The Old Anglo likes this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

If we had a NAAWP, reps like Sharpton and Jackson, they would be all over this a hobo on a ham sandwich.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    ― Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by swelly61 View Post
    Are we sure of the race on this yet? I've not seen it mentioned. I did see a story about the mother of one of the boys saying that her kid couldn't possibly have done it. She looked white to me.

Mother of suspect in Christopher Lane killing in disbelief her son could be guilty of murder - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    The signs of our degredation in our society. There are so many levels that is the problem. I fear for the future of our country.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene83 View Post
    Are we sure of the race on this yet? I've not seen it mentioned. I did see a story about the mother of one of the boys saying that her kid couldn't possibly have done it. She looked white to me.

Mother of suspect in Christopher Lane killing in disbelief her son could be guilty of murder - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
    Right there in the link the OP put up. I see by the link you posted that one of their mothers appears to be caucasian.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Right there in the link the OP put up.
    Thanks Mike. I didn't catch that.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links