Remington looking to leave NY? Could be.

This is a discussion on Remington looking to leave NY? Could be. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; One of the nation’s largest gun manufacturers, Remington Arms, has looked at sites around Nashville for a potential corporate relocation or expansion that would likely ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dcdalton

Thread: Remington looking to leave NY? Could be.

One of the nation’s largest gun manufacturers, Remington Arms, has looked at sites around Nashville for a potential corporate relocation or expansion that would likely include hundreds of manufacturing jobs.

The Madison, N.C.-based company, which is part of the nation’s largest firearms company and has its largest plant in Ilion, N.Y., has scouted sites near Nashville’s airport, Lebanon and in Clarksville, Tenn.
    http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...bans-its-rifle
    joker1 likes this.
    An Informed Gun Owner Is An Anti-Gunners Worst Nightmare - Stay Informed @ American Gun Owners Alliance

I think I heard something similar to this before then they backed down and stayed put in NY. Personally, I would LOVE to see every firearms manufacturer relocate to free states then pull a Barrett .50 style move on the gun ban state's government sales. Want to demonize our products, fine, we won't sell or service any of our firearms to local government buyers either!!!

I personally will not buy another Remington, until they do.

I don't want to buy guns or ammo anymore, that are made and support states with tax money , etc. from those companies..... who are totally against the product.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links