Mags for Walther P99 ?

This is a discussion on Mags for Walther P99 ? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; so i recently accompanied my buddy to the LSG and he brought home a P99 AS date code BD (2013) they did not have any ...

Thread: Mags for Walther P99 ?

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar

Question Mags for Walther P99 ?

so i recently accompanied my buddy to the LSG and he brought home a P99 AS date code BD (2013) they did not have any spare mags in stock.

there are a few generations of P99 and some say that the mags are not always interchangeable, there are some differences in follower design.

what about mags from the PPQ M1? I know the M2 mags wont work because of the button instead of the lever.

and mags from magnum research for their clone the MR9? i hear they are made by the same company (MacGer)

anyone here with first hand experience with mag interchangeability? and where can I find factory mags? not really interested in the reduced capacity ones unless they are significantly cheaper.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

2. Remove Ads

Links