Camera Land NOT A SPONSOR POST

This is a discussion on Camera Land NOT A SPONSOR POST within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Seriously. These guys are taking my money. The deals they offer are simply too good to refuse. I bought a truly awesome spotting scope and ...

Thread: Camera Land NOT A SPONSOR POST

Distinguished Member Array Jaeger's Avatar
    St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"

Camera Land NOT A SPONSOR POST

Seriously. These guys are taking my money. The deals they offer are simply too good to refuse.

I bought a truly awesome spotting scope and tri-pod that I could not be happier with for about half of MSRP. I just got a miniature, waterproof, sports camera, again, for about half of what they sell for.

I've ordered from them several times, and even the items they claim are demos may as well be never opened.

I have no idea how they're offering these deals, but if you have any use at all for the products they're discounting you ought to seriously think about it.

Their customer service is top notch, they actually care a great deal about their customers, and when you call them someone immediately answers the phone and gives you personal service.

This is a first class outfit, and if they carry what you're looking for I would buy from them hands down!!!

5 Stars, and a smiley face!
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    The stuff that they offer is really fantastic quality stuff and the prices are great.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Links