Jessie Duff On A Mission

Jessie Duff On A Mission

This is a discussion on Jessie Duff On A Mission within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I wish females who don't really know about firearms could see videos like this.Obviously most guys know the differences between the three firearms.Maybe there are ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Manderinobyebye
  • 2 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By 357and40
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker
  • 1 Post By ghost tracker

Thread: Jessie Duff On A Mission

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar

Jessie Duff On A Mission

I wish females who don't really know about firearms could see videos like this.Obviously most guys know the differences between the three firearms.Maybe there are some that are new to firearms,that will see it.Just thought i would put it on here.

Jessie Duff "On the Range" - Shooting Demonstration on Sean Hannity - YouTube
    tcox4freedom and Dan060 like this.

She's certainly the best looking, best shooting thing to EVER WEAR... a Taurus logo. And won the Bianchi Cup as well. God Bless her hometown of Alligator, Mississippi. You'll never meet a girl like that from Massachusetts.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Im SO in love
    Manderinobyebye likes this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

I like girls who can "officiate" at their OWN... Shotgun Wedding.
    OD* likes this.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Yea she is the first one i've seen with Taurus.I've been following a couple of other female shooters but they are with S&W,but good for Jessie.

I wish SIG would pick-up her contract. Even SHE can't convince me to ever own... another Taurus.
    multistage likes this.

Wow she shoots the AR in competition at 500 and 600 yrds? You go girl.

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    I can only imagine all the time most of the competition shooters spend practicing.It's good she is trying to get more information out to females or whoever it may be.

Great video......but where did the first shot from her Hi Power go?

Taurus did good grabbing her. Hopefully the new guy in charge over there brings the company up to a standard that is worthy at the competition level.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    She has been a top shooter for many years and a collage student a TV personality, fine public speaker and representative for the shooting industry . She maybe the best female competition shooter out there and on a good day only a couple men can out score her. Plus she is very pleasing on the eyes.

The fight for gun rights,obviously will never end.The Women Of The NRA has really started to grow.They have all kinds of events now and more on the way.We as gun owner's need all we can get in the constant battle.

NRA Women | New Energy Trailer

Links