Panic Buying - Round 2?

Panic Buying - Round 2?

This is a discussion on Panic Buying - Round 2? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; With the gun control talk starting up again, how long before the second round of panic buying begins? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Panic Buying - Round 2?

Panic Buying - Round 2?

With the gun control talk starting up again, how long before the second round of panic buying begins?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Not me. I'm done with the insanity.
    EdJean, mook012 and GhostMaker like this.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Id bet anything that it has ALREADY begun. This afternoon our local walmart had a ridiculous supply of ARs. Diamondback, Windham, 3 models of Colts, and not one 5.56, or .223 round in stock.
    GhostMaker likes this.

Around here, it doesn't even seem like Round 1 has ended.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Badey View Post
    With the gun control talk starting up again, how long before the second round of panic buying begins?
    tomorrow?
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I'm for the most part set though. I'm past my "comfortable" ammo number and have all my necessities firearm wise covered and some. The only thing this might affect for me is the price on the Mini-30 I've been contemplating.
    Snub44 and fredg53 like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

There won't be any 'Gun-Control' bills being introduced. Today's events in D.C. illustrated what happens in a "Gun-Free-Military-Base" in a "Gun-Free-City" and how "GUN-CONTROL" only backfires and gets good people killed.

The 'Gun-FreeZones' created by Clinton in the 90s for Military Bases are going to be a subject for Serious Review.

One clown with a shotgun can walk into our Naval Command HQ and begin to Shoot Dept of Defense Employees at his leisure?

That needs to be fixed... and NOT with gun-control'.

Distinguished Member
    Well, I don't know about where you live, but the first round is not over here yet. Still can't find hardly any ammo anywhere. Lots and lots of guns still out of stock.
    BurgerBoy likes this.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Distinguished Member Array BadgerJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patri0t View Post
    There won't be any 'Gun-Control' bills being introduced. Today's events in D.C. illustrated what happens in a "Gun-Free-Military-Base" in a "Gun-Free-City" and how "GUN-CONTROL" only backfires and gets good people killed.

The 'Gun-FreeZones' created by Clinton in the 90s for Military Bases are going to be a subject for Serious Review.

One clown with a shotgun can walk into our Naval Command HQ and begin to Shoot Dept of Defense Employees at his leisure?

It's shameful that they disarm everyone and prevent LAC from defending themselves. They don't even have the means to protect their employees and workers. They're just delusional that making it gun-free means anything.
    StormRhydr likes this.

I was finally able to get two 100 round boxes of 12 gauge for my upcoming dove hunts. I haven't seen it on the shelf in many months. I did find out while packing up my ammo to move into a new home that I can't lift the shotgun ammo I DO have. I guess that's a good thing.

VIP Member
    I sat the first round out, and will sit the next one out as well.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by patri0t View Post

I'm with you patri0t! This didn't look very "gun free" to me. It's no wonder whee picked the naval area, knowing he would find nothing but victims. With all of these people there qualified with weapons, it's a shame the had to wait 7 minutes for the cops.

Navy vet ID'd as shooter in DC attack that killed 12 arrested in two other gun incidents | Fox News

...how he got the long gun in the gate is what I'd like to know...AR, AK, or shotgun...whichever it was....seems like base security isn't...

Senior Member Array elmacgyver0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snub44 View Post
    Navy vet ID'd as shooter in DC attack that killed 12 arrested in two other gun incidents | Fox News

...how he got the long gun in the gate is what I'd like to know...AR, AK, or shotgun...whichever it was....seems like base security isn't...
    Kind of strange isn't it. Wonder where the NSA, CIA, CYA etc., were.
    Snub44 and southernwi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by elmacgyver0 View Post
    Kind of strange isn't it. Wonder where the NSA, CIA, CYA etc., were.
    Don't think we will hear much from most of these, but I can almost guarantee CYA is going to be very busy!!!!
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links