Found a deal, if you need some more Kroil that is.

This is a discussion on Found a deal, if you need some more Kroil that is. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Kano Labs has a special going for: "2 King Size Cans for $14.50" "Plus $5.95 S&H Delivered to your door" MD-Deal...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm

Thread: Found a deal, if you need some more Kroil that is.

Found a deal, if you need some more Kroil that is.

Kano Labs has a special going for:
    "2 King Size Cans for $14.50"
    "Plus $5.95 S&H Delivered to your door"

MD-Deal

LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

2. Remove Ads

Good stuff, great rustbuster - not sure I want to put it on my firearms.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Heck, I'd bet that just one of those king-sized cans would keep an entire neighborhood going for two decades, minimum. Nice deal on it, though. Can't imagine what I'd do with the second can.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Your right about that . A little kroil goes a long way. It would probably leak" crawl" thru the seems of the metal and end up on your cleaning bench can before it ever got used up .

high pockets It does pay sometimes when you know nothing of a product to may be do a little research. Kroil has a long history with shooters along with JB's products. And it is a good penetrant on rusty bolts too.

Distinguished Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    Hardluk1, I didn't know that about Kroil and firearms but that explains why my dad had a fair sized can of it on his bench when he passed. Now I have that can and it goes a long long way.
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by svgheartland View Post
    Hardluk1, I didn't know that about Kroil and firearms but that explains why my dad had a fair sized can of it on his bench when he passed. Now I have that can and it goes a long long way.
    Now we're all wondering how much of the can you've got left. Your dad was probably 90 when he moved on, and you were 5. Now you're 80-something. If true, then you've got ... oh, two-thirds of the can left.

A li'l dab'll do ya. Brylcreme had nothin' on these Kroil guys.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    high pockets It does pay sometimes when you know nothing of a product to may be do a little research. Kroil has a long history with shooters along with JB's products. And it is a good penetrant on rusty bolts too.
    Never said I knew nothing about it. Used it for 10 years, working on automobiles. Kept me from having to drill & re-tap a lot of engine blocks. Like I said; great rustbuster, always had other products that worked better as long term lubricants. Still use it around here for rustbuster. Have tried it on some lawn equipment, but it seems to wear off moving patrs too quickly for me.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Your right about that . A little kroil goes a long way. It would probably leak" crawl" thru the seems of the metal and end up on your cleaning bench can before it ever got used up .

I bought both of my cans of Kroil at a LGS. I only learned of the magical properties of Kroil through an associate when I was 50 something. He came to us after working with Helicopter loggers as a water truck driver and heavy mechanic. He was the the only guy in our shop to know about Kroil. He gave us an education and Kroil replaced an industrial penetrant our shop had used for 10+years. Like I keep telling the young bucks here and there... Old People Know Stuff.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links