Defensive Carry banner

Kimber Sapphire for $1.00

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Sister 
#1 ·
Now that I have your attention, I'm so jealous.....

Today was the UDC luncheon (United Daughters of the Confederacy) and we meet every month. One of the ladies and I were talking guns and she told me a friend of hers was moving back to Australia and gave her a gun but she gave them a dollar for it (not sure why). She described the gun and my jaw dropped. She did know it was a Kimber but didn't know much more. After she described it and said it came in a little blue box I let her know what she had.

This is just so unfair, she just married a doctor....they could afford one anyway! Dang it....not fair, I'm trying to be happy for her, lol. (I don't want the doctor, but the gun would be nice)

#3 ·
I am, it couldn't happen to a nicer person (except for me, lol). She said I could shoot it.

Next month we are going on a boat ride out in the Georgetown, SC waterway to some historical place. The UDC group is really fun, mostly women 40< in age and it is the oldest bloodline group in the USA.

Dang I want one of those guns.........:redface:

#6 ·
Oh I wish it were a tease. This nice lady's eyes got so big when I told her what the gun was worth. I reckon since they already have money that it makes sense that they know folks that have money.

Only people I've known that have money were the one's I've worked for...:hand5:

#5 ·
It's like a kick in the stomach...I'm still crossing my fingers for a story like this one. Oh please oh please oh please!

Reactions: Sister
#13 ·
Just jumping OT for a min - you missed one heck of a TP meeting tonight. The guy that "we hope" will run against L. Graham was a young version (41yo) of General Schwarzkopf if I've ever seen it, learned more about Islam and the Middle east wars from back to the 1920's in one hour than I thought was possible!

Back On Topic....I think that gun looks beautiful!

Reactions: blitzburgh
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.