CMP now offering repair services.

This is a discussion on CMP now offering repair services. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; CMP UNVEILS NEW CUSTOM SHOP FOR USGI FIREARMS IN ANNISTON By Steve Cooper, CMP Marketing Manager ANNISTON, AL - Over the years, many Civilian Marksmanship ...

Thread: CMP now offering repair services.

VIP Member

CMP now offering repair services.

CMP UNVEILS NEW CUSTOM SHOP FOR USGI FIREARMS IN ANNISTON

By Steve Cooper, CMP Marketing Manager

ANNISTON, AL - Over the years, many Civilian Marksmanship Program firearms purchasers have asked if the CMP would consider offering reliable, reasonably-priced and prompt maintenance, repair and upgrade of USGI-issue rifles. The CMP has responded and the answer is "YES" we will.

Effective October 1, 2013, the CMP Custom Shop will open for business, providing a wide variety of repair, upgrade and custom services for a wide range of U.S. Military rifles, specifically those issued in early eras.

The CMP Custom Shop will be able to perform virtually any normal upgrading, accurizing, customizing and refinishing (not to mention regular repairs and troubleshooting) to the types of rifles that we are currently selling or have sold in the recent past.
    Sales Update - 30 Sept 2013
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

2. Remove Ads

Saw that myself, interesting. I'm not sure if I'd want to ship something to them unless I wanted it completely re-barreled or something. If I lived close enough to drive there though I might drop a couple of my M1s off to see if they can figure out why the windage adjustments won't work...

Links