What pricing have you seen for dracos

This is a discussion on What pricing have you seen for dracos within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I have been pondering making a legal rifle out of a Draco pistol ( 922r 16inch barrel etc). But now that I see they are ...

Thread: What pricing have you seen for dracos

What pricing have you seen for dracos

I have been pondering making a legal rifle out of a Draco pistol ( 922r 16inch barrel etc). But now that I see they are no longer imported and seem to be going for 700-900 bucks I am half thinking keeping it as pistol if I were to get one and just getting ak rifle . Cause once it is a rifle it can not go back to handgun without a lot of paperwork..

So I was wondering are they really selling for 700-900 $ or is that wishful thinking?

Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Last time I saw one was earlier this year at a gun show. Price was in the high $700 range if I remember rightly.

Havn't seen an AK of any kind, even WASR rifles, going for less than $650 around here for a long time.
    British by birth. American by choice.

I saw one a couple of months ago for $850

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_C View Post
    Last time I saw one was earlier this year at a gun show. Price was in the high $700 range if I remember rightly.

Havn't seen an AK of any kind, even WASR rifles, going for less than $650 around here for a long time.

Thanks for the info . It is crazy around me most peopel are asking 900 + for stock dracos. Luckly you can still get m92-m85 local for like 600. It is crazy how much wsar even are going for these days. That is why I am hesitant to mod a draco hoping that if I got one it would hold its value ..

Links