Some fun before leaving the range over the weekend

This is a discussion on Some fun before leaving the range over the weekend within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Had 28 rounds left on the table when my friends younger brother decided he was ready to go. I figured this would be the fastest ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Chuck808
  • 2 Post By Chuck808

Thread: Some fun before leaving the range over the weekend

Some fun before leaving the range over the weekend

Had 28 rounds left on the table when my friends younger brother decided he was ready to go. I figured this would be the fastest way to get rid of them. Its far from perfect form or anything, and my rate of fire isnt the most consistent (it gets hard after 15 or so rounds to keep pulling the trigger fast and steady), but Im no pro... All in good fun. Really wanted to play with the slow motion feature on my Iphone 5S so I had my friend record me dumping the rest of the mag.

Probably around 8 yards and they were all in center mass except for maybe 2-3 flyers.

AK-47 Magazine Dump - YouTube

2. Remove Ads

Nice!

Much better than anticipated. ;)

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."
    "People crushed by law, have no hopes but from power. If laws are their enemies, they will be enemies to laws; and those who have much to hope and nothing to lose, will always be dangerous." - Edmund Burke 10-08-1777
    "Ours is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea." ~John Gunther

That looks like a serious stress reliever.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    And I had a fit when Gramps did the same thing with my last 17 round mag of 9mm when I let him use my gun before we left the range one day! All I could see was money flying out the end of the barrel..........Still a bit miffed.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

There is a shop about 30 mins from me that sells the Tula 7.62x39 for $4.99 a box, no limit. Cant complain too much about price when its $0.25/shot... At least not for the amount of fun that is.
    oneshot and GSDSchutzhund like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck808 View Post
    There is a shop about 30 mins from me that sells the Tula 7.62x39 for $4.99 a box, no limit. Cant complain too much about price when its $0.25/shot... At least not for the amount of fun that is.
    Holy crap, that's like pricing from the '90's.
    I'd be stockp,,,,,,,,,,,,er, nevermind
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Yeah, last time I went then had pallets of it on the floor for the taking... Along with the same amount of Tula .223 for the same price.

Links