And I Carry

This is a discussion on And I Carry within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: And I Carry

And I Carry

2. Remove Ads

Nice.

Well said, thanks for posting.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Great video thanks for posting.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

VIP Member
    I carry and I'm not even from Minnesota.
    BenGoodLuck and gatorbait51 like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

People need to see more like this.

Even in such a historically "blue" voting state like Michigan, 1 of every 15 adults has a carry license. They're not crazy rednecks either. Well...I'm a crazy redneck...but not all of them are. :)
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array hardluk1's Avatar
    Great video and to see the CC folks are 1 in every 33. wow , High number. NC is only 1 in 12 state wide.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Great one, Brookline.
    My wife is a retired School Principle. People seem it odd to learn she 'always' carries. She loves children, so, is it only natural that she wants to keep them safe?
    She is the 'designated' emergency sitter for the entire family and e/one knows she is 'always' armed... even if some 'pretend' not to approve.
    Her boys live in a dumpier part of a City & used to 'make sure' she was carrying when taking off with the Grand-kids.

Her family is all on the liberal side, but funny how they don't want her, or the little ones, to be at the mercy of the 'General Public'; they know what's out there.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

Wait!! I thought all permit holders were extreme right wing gun nuts. ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    gatorbait51 likes this.

i really, really, believe that this is why we will win. it's ordinary people as portrayed in this video who represent the future of the pro-gun and concealed carry movements in America. i think that it's not even people like us, who actively participate in forums such as this one, but the many everyday citizens (and honest non-citizens) who have made the commitment to legally carry a firearm, who will ensure our future legislative success. no one ever hears about them, because they - and we - just go about our daily affairs without fanfare or publicity. but we will fight for our right to own and carry a weapon to protect ourselves and those we love. despite all the propaganda and lies that the anti-gun media has spread over the years, more and more of "the people" have come to believe that it's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need one and not have it. the spread of the "shall issue" movement over the last 20 years has been very encouraging, and i see it continuing to grow. to me, Newtown/Sandy Hook was a litmus test for how ordinary folks feel about public ownership of firearms. the brutal murder of those kids and adults (with an 'assault rifle' no less) failed to result in significant national anti-gun laws. if the Feinsteins, Shumers, and Gillibrands couldn't advance their agenda after this incident, then i just don't see how they will ever succeed. my major concern remains with SCOTUS, and the possibility of more anti-gun justices being appointed to the court by anti-gun presidents.
    gatorbait51 and BenGoodLuck like this.

Senior Member Array BigCityChief's Avatar
    I applaud any thoughtful effort to show that citizens who elect to CCW are the ordinary, everyday, rational men and women we know they are, as opposed to the dangerous barbarians some would portray us to be. Thank you for the post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blitzburgh likes this.
    Retired LEO
    NRA Member

Distinguished Member
    The stupidity of some people NEVER ceases to amaze me.

G19 AIWB

VIP Member
    Cool Video , i would love to see more of these for different locations around the USA .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by sensei2 View Post
    i really, really, believe that this is why we will win. it's ordinary people as portrayed in this video who represent the future of the pro-gun and concealed carry movements in America.
    Trouble is, I'd bet there are a hundred people on the other side of the fence than this one, folks who either don't think deeply on the question of safety and security or those who flat believe the brainwashing. I hope that liberty will win out, in the end. But based on even a thousand of such people coming forward to show their clear-eyed understanding of the concept, I still have a hard time believing it'll be enough. So very much more is needed.

Now, if 1000 of such stories can be created (ie, like Ayoob Files, or NPR's "Story Core" interviews) in which the message is heavily leveraged as a public service announcement (PSA) style communication, we might be getting somewhere. That plus folks carrying visibly to the point people begin to get comfortable with seeing such things, plus working hard to change the guns=death=bad equation sold in the movies ... then we might start to slowly turn the tide. And none of it will do much so long as we keep hiring liberty-hating staffers in positions of legislators and administrators.
    Ghost1958 likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Nice video - thanks for posting.

I'd would be even more impressed if 1 in 33 Mass adults (your home state) carried - now that would be impressive!
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links