Well I had a Sig 1911-22 for about a year and never shot the gun. This week I ordered a Colt/Walther 1911-22 that should be here on Thursday. It is going to be interesting in the difference in the 2 guns. One with a fix barrel and the other with a removable barrel. Both guns has gotten good to great write-up for their cost. I feel the either gun can shoot better than I can shoot.

Anybody on the board had a chance to shoot these guns side by side? Or just opinions on one or the other gun.

After this shoot off, they well start working against the Ruger, Browning, S&W, Walther, Colt, Ruger. Berretta and Mitchell High Standard Citation. At one time I was collecting 22s when you could get bullets

I think that I would like to pick up a GSG 1911-22 (suppose to be the same gun as the Colt/Walther). Hell it is getting too cold to go fishing so I need to find something to keep me busy. Could not figure what would be better than start collection 22 again. Just can not afford the expensive ones. Would love a S&W 41 but that is out of my price right now. Maybe some 22 wheel guns?

Let the search begin.......................................