Lot of sheep in CT today ...

This is a discussion on Lot of sheep in CT today ... within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; CT Gun Owners Stand in Line to Register "Assault Rifles" and "High Capacity Magazines" Ahead of Deadline | The Truth About Guns Or the best ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Lot of sheep in CT today ...

CT Gun Owners Stand in Line to Register "Assault Rifles" and "High Capacity Magazines" Ahead of Deadline | The Truth About Guns

Or the best part " If they were trying to make them illegal, I’d have a real issue, but if they want to just know where they are, that’s fine with me,’ said Charles Gillette, who was registering magazines "

Follow by ops sorry say listen we know you have them mags and for the children please turn them ..

Look at pre ban mags in NY and now some part of CA

Or maybe I should just tighten my tin foil
    darbo, DrDP6 and StormRhydr like this.

Sadly, you're not wrong WR. It's only a matter of time when we're all confronted by something like this. I wonder if they had a choice in the matter or if it was an "or else" situation. If Mr. Obama manages to gain control of both Houses of Congress next year, you ain't seen nuttin yet.

Yesterday Dec26th, I had a CT customer calling the store to check on the date he bought his Colt AR from the store. He gave me his S/N and I looked through the History files we have, and sure enough, we found it. Made him a happy guy. Seems he bought it before 1994.
    QKShooter and Jeanlouise like this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

VIP Member
    It keeps getting darker in some areas, but not all. Some places still shine fairly brightly. But for how long?
    oakchas, DrDP6, TX expat and 8 others like this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

I've seen lines like that before... Maybe in history class in high scrool..?

uploadfromtaptalk1388205036119.jpg

Yeah, kinda like that..

This was posted from my mobile device, links may be for mobile... Deal with it!
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    ‘If they were trying to make them illegal, I’d have a real issue, but if they want to just know where they are, that’s fine with me,’ said Charles Gillette, who was registering magazines. ‘I understand why they’re doing it, but I don’t think it’s constitutional,’ said Scott Boccio,
    Like lambs to the slaughter.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Yesterday Dec26th, I had a CT customer calling the store to check on the date he bought his Colt AR from the store. He gave me his S/N and I looked through the History files we have, and sure enough, we found it. Made him a happy guy. Seems he bought it before 1994.

That is what is so silly about the law from what I gather if the gun was made pre 94 and not banned by name it does have to registers ...
    DrDP6 and Jeanlouise like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterGranny View Post
    It keeps getting darker in some areas, but not all. Some places still shine fairly brightly. But for how long?
    Darker like krystal nicht (sp?)? Kristallnacht

This was posted from my mobile device, links may be for mobile... Deal with it!
    Last edited by gasmitty; December 28th, 2013 at 01:26 AM. Reason: helping with spelling
    DrDP6 likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    Darker like krystal nicht (sp?)?
    Yeah, eventually, like that - only now "we" are the targeted group.
    1 old 0311 likes this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Just an idle thought; but after many years of not being in the loop (or caring much) because I bugged-out & stocked-up & bugged -in way,way back and had all the supplies already in place . Just had not paid much attention to gun/ ammo prices or availability for the last 20 or more years. Got quite a little shock when I went looking for some CCI 22lr . Not just outrageously $$$$$ but simply unavailable in bulk anywhere !?! After recovering from my usual wave of paranoid panic , I did some research on this phenomena from a business/ financial -supply& demand- follow the $$$$$ aspect. I came away with conclusion that this whole gun/ammo control scare - that has come and gone and come again - has actually produced fantastic profits for powerful arms& ammo big money corporate interests and their investors.
    This whole scare /panic buying / hoarding has actually resulted in more serious small arms firepower in civilian possession than ever before in history!

The main conspiracy I see here is about the $$$$$$$ NOT GUN CONTROL !

Quote Originally Posted by Donn View Post
    Sadly, you're not wrong WR. It's only a matter of time when we're all confronted by something like this. I wonder if they had a choice in the matter or if it was an "or else" situation. If Mr. Obama manages to gain control of both Houses of Congress next year, you ain't seen nuttin yet.
    Gun registration at the point of a gun, essentially.

It's the way it starts. It's the way it ends. The hired elitists wouldn't have it any other way ... that is, if they can get away with it. If we let them get away with it, that is.

Confiscation, coming to a neighborhood near you.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Old saying "BE PREPARED'' "WHAT IF".
    Ghost1958 and Aceoky like this.

What I wonder is, how many AREN'T going to be registered by the deadline?
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

In CT I give it four months into next year that youll see the CT gestapo start confiscation of the guns being registered. Unless and this is big if when you talk about NY CT and Cali there is a lot of Civil disobedience and stink raised by a lot of gun owners there. To the point it looks like things could get out of hand and the state would back down.

One can only hope. In NY maybe they are made of sturdier stuff and wont comply. Who knows?
    CIBMike and Aceoky like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

DrDP6, CIBMike and Aceoky like this.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations” – James Madison 1788

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links