Good Weapons website.

This is a discussion on Good Weapons website. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Many of you probably know about this website. Just throwing it out there for those gun owners who might not know about it yet (new/old) ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: Good Weapons website.

Good Weapons website.

Many of you probably know about this website. Just throwing it out there for those gun owners who might not know about it yet (new/old) .

ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds

2. Remove Ads

Yep if you want to buy a gun PPT that is the place for it that and backpage but it is even worse with a bunch of crap o dealers hogging up the spaces

But be very careful there are scams a plenty on there

I have seen a lot of adds that just take the photos from gunrbroker ( wrong state ) and try to get you to send MO etc.

But I have used them a lot . As long as you always met in person and pay cash ( no MO etc) during the day in a populated area you are ok . Also if possible talk to the guy over the phone and ask to have more photos sent of specif things to help weed out fakes.

I have shipped things before but alwasy took payment (non MO/check ) first . But I dont do that much because of fees ..

And oh yes my perosnal FAV people selling illagle guns ( either NFA without stamp or guns banned in state like MAK 90 etc in CA)
    Jtrams likes this.

I've spent almost the last two hours searching Armslist and Gunbroker looking at different guns and their prices and still can't decide which two I want to buy...

Both are excellent sites. I like the FTF of Armslist and the completed auction price lists on Gunbroker.
    Jtrams likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    I've spent almost the last two hours searching Armslist and Gunbroker looking at different guns and their prices and still can't decide which two I want to buy...

Both are excellent sites. I like the FTF of Armslist and the completed auction price lists on Gunbroker.

Esp as you can haggle with people on Armslit
    Jtrams likes this.

Links