Looking for source for Sig Sauer P238 SAS slide

This is a discussion on Looking for source for Sig Sauer P238 SAS slide within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've been thinking about a bit of customization of my P238 recently. I like the rounded edges of the SAS (Sig Anti Snag) version of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Stevew

Thread: Looking for source for Sig Sauer P238 SAS slide

Question Looking for source for Sig Sauer P238 SAS slide

I've been thinking about a bit of customization of my P238 recently. I like the rounded edges of the SAS (Sig Anti Snag) version of the 238, so I'm interested in obtaining a SAS slide and having it refinished in the Nitron finish and replacing the slide that came with the gun.

Does anyone know of any sites that sell this part? I've found magazines, triggers, recoil springs, and sights, but not slides.

2. Remove Ads

Fundamental parts like that will be proprietary - so you'll have to see if Sig will either sell you a slide, or rework yours.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Distinguished Member
    There were a couple on Gunbroker over the last few months...used.....and one was a SAS.
    21 years and 21 days, United States Marine Corps & NRA Life Member since 1972

"The trouble is with the increasingly widespread problem of idiots prancing around out there confusing their opinions with actual facts." peckman28

It might be cheaper to just buy the SAS. By the time you purchase the slide and have it refinished, plus it may require some fitting, it could be cheaper to sell your 238 and buy a SAS.
    Chorizo likes this.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Ah, thank you all. Ah well -- it's not that big a deal. Just a would-be-nice. I've consoled myself with a nice set of black rubber Hogue grips in the meantime!

Links