Defensive Carry banner

Post your gun PHOTOGRAPHY here!

234K views 980 replies 273 participants last post by  jag1954 
#1 ·
As the title implies, place your gun photography here.
In order to keep things organized and easily accessible in the future, we'll try a sticky thread.:smile:

#33 ·
Everybody deserves an honest "like" for photo participation. Quite a few deserve double "likes" for their work. Taurahe deserves a special "like" for volunteering to help us out.

#37 ·
It is for everyone.... but because it is a sticky, it will never disappear from sight. it will always be in the same spot so people can enjoy the pics over add to it and comment with out having to search for the thread.

#41 ·
12 photos? Geez, that's kind of overkill, haha. I usually do 5 at the most.

#47 ·
All I can say is WOW!

Very nice pictures, gentlemen.

The guns are pretty HOT too.

Keep 'em coming.

#55 ·
<sick collection of beautiful revolvers>
Wow. I figure your biggest problem is finding CLP by the 5gal tub, and the week-long affair that cleaning them all entails.

Nice little collection, there. Nice to see so many "properly" barreled variants (3-6") in such a big group. Gotta love that, if nothing else.

:congrats:

#57 ·
And I thought the ATF might think I've been buying too many guns!

I got, about 2 years ago, a visit from ATF about buying 3 guns in 7 days. I opened my safe and showed them my collection, 100% wheel guns. I asked " you see anything in here gang's would use?" He replied "No. They want Glocks, Hi Points, and the rest of the tupperware guns." He also said I have a nicer collection than the ATF office. :):):)