SHOT show 2014

SHOT show 2014

This is a discussion on SHOT show 2014 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Can't wait to see what kind of new gear comes out at the show this year. Anyone lucky enough to be attending?...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ex95B10
  • 1 Post By SIGP250

Thread: SHOT show 2014

SHOT show 2014

Can't wait to see what kind of new gear comes out at the show this year. Anyone lucky enough to be attending?

only in spirit
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

I wish I could but the cost of attending would use up money that could otherwise be spent for anything new that comes out of the SHOT show.
    Greghan likes this.
    It's Range Time!

VIP Member
    I will go for one day Wed, 15th. It's a big show. 650,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space & 12.5 mile of aisles. NSSF is expecting about 60,000 attendees. I have flat feet. The walking wears on my back so I'll just hit the major brands if they are not too spread out. One day is enough for me.
    Greghan likes this.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

I had tickets But have been so sick that I think Ill pass this year. I started with a simple cold that turned into a lung infection. One of my boys is going to go in my place. DR

Feel better real soon DR, just got over the flu myself. Hate your going to miss the show

While it might be cool... I wouldn't like going since they don't allow anyone to legally carry firearms, and I try to avoid going anywhere like that, ever...

Sponsored Links