Good and bads news from H&K

This is a discussion on Good and bads news from H&K within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; SHOT H&K Interview With President, Wayne Weber (Lots of Pics) - The Firearm Blog Good news we are going to get a G36 and a ...

Thread: Good and bads news from H&K

Good and bads news from H&K

SHOT H&K Interview With President, Wayne Weber (Lots of Pics) - The Firearm Blog

Good news we are going to get a G36 and a new version sp89 sometime .

Bad news no mp7 no new mp5 and no UMP!

Why????

Heck they stop making the USC last year why not make a freaking UMP here in the USA?? Or at least a non TUrkey clone mp5 .. I dont know about you but I am not paying close to 2 grand or more for a over glorified ar .. I will for a good ump or mp5 .. What were they thinking??

At least we get a sp89 ( that could be weird since they were banned by name from import guess they will make them here ) .. They have a factory here they can and have made guns there why not the UMP or mp5 ..
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

Links