This should be great the Ares SCR

This is a discussion on This should be great the Ares SCR within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Happy some one is stepthing up to mkae this .. It is a hunting looking rifle that takes AR mags and uppers .. This is ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DingBat

Thread: This should be great the Ares SCR

This should be great the Ares SCR

Happy some one is stepthing up to mkae this .. It is a hunting looking rifle that takes AR mags and uppers ..

This is really great for the folks in CA ( where Ares is ) or NY etc .. If they get this to work and get it to market it should sell great .. Esp as few non pistol grip AR options they are ... Really what is there? The Keltec rifle that takes AR mags and the MR1 that are about the only guns I can think of that are ban "ok" and take some part of the AR ..

Stylish new 'featureless' AR by Ares Defense Systems (VIDEO)

ares-scr-hero-e1397168216773.jpg
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DingBat's Avatar
    good for them and "doom on you" cali, new York, etc.

but I find it depressing and sad this thing has to exist in the first place...
    WrongRecroom likes this.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
    good for them and "doom on you" cali, new York, etc.

but I find it depressing and sad this thing has to exist in the first place...

Yeah I rather they by running a nice AR15 as well but until the laws change this is a great way to stick it to them... There is no way to ban this unless they either go after caliber or all semi auto mag rifles .. That would more then likely not go over well
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

I actually like the idea of that !
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Links