Now that I have my AR and .30-30 I find the AR of my dreams

This is a discussion on Now that I have my AR and .30-30 I find the AR of my dreams within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; While I enjoyed breaking in my 'coyote gun' and will enjoy my Winchester (other that just... well never mind) The one problem or concern I ...

Distinguished Member Array Dakotaranger's Avatar

While I enjoyed breaking in my 'coyote gun' and will enjoy my Winchester (other that just... well never mind) The one problem or concern I have with the .223 round is stopping power.

in the new Guns and Ammo mag on pg 30 has an ad for a Cobb MCR 300 in .30-06. I went to the website just to see what they were going to charge for it, and they don't have it listed. AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW for future reference.

It may be a good thing I'm poor other wise my gun hobby would get out of control awful fast
    "[T]he people are not to be disarmed of their weapons.
    They are left in full possession of them."

Zacharia Johnson (speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention,25 June 1778)"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." ~Alexander Hamilton

Well my gun habit has been out of controll for 40 years, welcome to the club.
    Now I claim that I don't want an AR but when I saw that one I did drool a little. Still it is an AR and will have most of the AR troubles so I will pass. Now if they made an AK in 30-06, like the SAIGA does in 308, that would be difficult to resist. Speaking of which, I have 2500 rounds of 308 just waiting for me to find a SAIGA I can afford.

Links