M&P 9c range report

M&P 9c range report

This is a discussion on M&P 9c range report within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, first off the range is finally snow free and I can shoot in at shirt most of the time. The first paper plate is ...

Thread: M&P 9c range report

Lead Moderator

M&P 9c range report

Well, first off the range is finally snow free and I can shoot in at shirt most of the time.

The first paper plate is on of my targets at 7and 10 yards. Not too bad , but I am shooting almost the same gun as my 40 full size. The pistol seemed to shoot well enough and took just a bit more work on concentrating on the sights to keep the group tight.
    The second pic is at 25 yards, since others were attempting and posting results I figured me too. Not as good as I hoped, this we five shots , slow fire. I usually can keep most on the plate with my full size so I was disappointed in my performance.
    I will need a bigger target to assess my hits next time and am thinking I will do a head to head with my full size. One variable was these were factory blazer ammo , I shoot reloads with my full size.
    On a final note I noticed the short pinky extension mag seemed to pinch my finger occasionally.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Are these your first shots shooting a 9c?

Just use bigger paper plates!

Not too bad for your first time.

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sectionchief View Post
    Are these your first shots shooting a 9c?
    Second time actually .
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Links