Just ordered an Armscor M206

This is a discussion on Just ordered an Armscor M206 within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; From Buds Gun Shops, and the local FFL is a preferred FFL so shipping was free! After carrying a S&W 64 at my job I've ...

Thread: Just ordered an Armscor M206

From Buds Gun Shops, and the local FFL is a preferred FFL so shipping was free! After carrying a S&W 64 at my job I've decided to switch from my Taurus TCP 380 to a Snub 38. It was 245$ OTD! Any recommendations on Holsters would be greatly appreciated. I imagne would prefer a OWB holster (I wear flanel untucked off work) because it would be more comfortable than wearing an IWB?
    -Linny
    USMC 2009-2013 0341 Pfc-Cpl.
    OEF II 2 Pumps
    Escaped Californian
    My Blog http://renogunblog.blogspot.com/

By far the best and most comfortable method I've tried for snub carry is IWB appendix in a holster I made from a pocket holster and a clip from a Crossbreed holster.

Good luck with a holster ... Best bet is to find what the gun is a clone of and hope that the are close enough to fit .. People around here are ok with them .. A bit crude but they seem to work

As for holster .. Owb is very commfy esp for a exposed hammer gun.. Tight fitting pancack maybe ?

IWb will work but I would think you would need to dress around the gun by at least one or two sizes larger pants
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Distinguished Member
    I had an M206A (bobbed hammer) and it was a good gun. Me, I used a Sticky Holster which I had on hand that fit. I had to trade it away for a dryer when ours died. I did like it but it was the sacrificial lamb when I needed the dryer.
    EDC - M&P Shield .40 OR Ruger SR1911 CMD AND
    Ruger LCP in Desantis Pocket Holster (backup)
    Member - SAF, OFF,
    NRA Life Member

The Armscor 206 is a copy of the Colt Detective Special, so holsters made for that gun will fit.

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    Ive shot one, and liked it. Once I leave CA, Ill be buying one. My friend carry's his IWB and In a coat pocket. He said once the finish wears off He will have his Dura Coated. DR

Sponsored Links