S&W Light Rifle

S&W Light Rifle

This is a discussion on S&W Light Rifle within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The 1940 Smith & Wesson Light Rifle was Smith & Wesson’s attempt to create a pistol caliber rifle (9mm Luger) for the British in the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pgrass101

Thread: S&W Light Rifle

Senior Moderator

S&W Light Rifle

The 1940 Smith & Wesson Light Rifle was Smith & Wesson’s attempt to create a pistol caliber rifle (9mm Luger) for the British in the early part of the war.

Check out the video
    Aceoky likes this.
    A real man loves his wife, and places his family as the most important thing in life. Nothing has brought me more peace and content in life than simply being a good husband and father.

Distinguished Member
    Even with the issues he stated during the video it's a pretty neat gun. I'd bet it's a hoot to shoot.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Now THAT is a weird-azz little gun, and obviously a major design SNAFU, but COOL! I want one!

Just saw that one recently sold for a little over $9000 on GunsAmerica, so it's gonna have to go on my "want-but-will-never-have" list, barring some unlikely luck with PowerBall.
    Regards,
    Jim
    NRA Life Member
    Charter Member (#00002) of the DC .41 LC Society - "Get Heeled! No, really!"
    He that cannot reason is a fool. He that will not is a bigot. He that dare not is a slave. - Andrew Carnegie

Sponsored Links