Hmm this might be my next the P0F-5 mp5/sp89 clone

This is a discussion on Hmm this might be my next the P0F-5 mp5/sp89 clone within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I for a long time been looking for not 4 grand shooting level price mp5 semi clone etc .. Most of the clones I have ...

I for a long time been looking for not 4 grand shooting level price mp5 semi clone etc .. Most of the clones I have seen were either the same price but worst then a 94 parts gun or some neutered Turkish imported that would need work or parts built franken guns .. Then I was browsing guns.com when I see this video

I am very tempted to get his even if it is Pakistan ( after all they have used them for years so one assume they can build it ) .. The fact that it is a true build to me is the point I like that and the it has normal 1/2x28 threading and a pin lower ..

Frankly I might be getting one soon .. The brace looks like it be fun .. Heck maybe SBR it ...

I got to stop going on gun sites

And as a FYI Altentic just sold out as did one other company .. So someone is trying this out

Though I still wonder how they got a push pin lower in the country

for the non video folk here is what I might be getting next POF9mm.jpg it has the three lug and normal 1/2x28 threading and a paddle mag drop and push mag drop
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

I like the idea.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Links