Hmm this might be my next the P0F-5 mp5/sp89 clone

This is a discussion on Hmm this might be my next the P0F-5 mp5/sp89 clone within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I for a long time been looking for not 4 grand shooting level price mp5 semi clone etc .. Most of the clones I have ...

Thread: Hmm this might be my next the P0F-5 mp5/sp89 clone

I for a long time been looking for not 4 grand shooting level price mp5 semi clone etc .. Most of the clones I have seen were either the same price but worst then a 94 parts gun or some neutered Turkish imported that would need work or parts built franken guns .. Then I was browsing guns.com when I see this video

I am very tempted to get his even if it is Pakistan ( after all they have used them for years so one assume they can build it ) .. The fact that it is a true build to me is the point I like that and the it has normal 1/2x28 threading and a pin lower ..

Frankly I might be getting one soon .. The brace looks like it be fun .. Heck maybe SBR it ...

I got to stop going on gun sites

And as a FYI Altentic just sold out as did one other company .. So someone is trying this out

Though I still wonder how they got a push pin lower in the country

for the non video folk here is what I might be getting next POF9mm.jpg it has the three lug and normal 1/2x28 threading and a paddle mag drop and push mag drop
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

I like the idea.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links