Anyone Know What's Up With This?

This is a discussion on Anyone Know What's Up With This? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Springfield has a new website now http://www.springfield-armory.com/specialoffers.php and on the website at the link i posted it has a "special offers" page. There is a ...

Thread: Anyone Know What's Up With This?

Springfield has a new website now
    http://www.springfield-armory.com/specialoffers.php
    and on the website at the link i posted it has a "special offers" page. There is a pretty nice 1911 Loaded Coupon offer for $600.00 worth of 1911 accessories. Merchandise but I can't find any other info as to what the deal is with it other than that.

Anybody got the line on this one?

I assume if I buy a "Loaded" from my dealer which I am then Springfield will send me this coupon but I want to see if anyone has any further info on it.

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Administrator
    In the past, they had the coupons at the dealer. You got it when you completed the purchase, and had to use it through Springfield on Springfield items. I don't know if this is true this time around, thats just what they have done in the past.

Just out of curiosity, other than the gun itself, what does Springfield have for a pistol you can spend 600 on? 600 buys a lot of magazines.

When I bought my Springfield GI 1911A1 (last Sept.), it came with one of their "Loaded Coupons." It had reduced prices for Springfield mags (which I now have 7 of and haven't had a problem with, they were I believe 7 dollars a piece with the coupon, with a limit of 10), holsters, range supplies, cleaning kits, apparell, ect...

The coupon came in the case with the pistol, actually, if you go to a dealer who stocks Springfields, you can probably take a look at one of the coupons.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Sponsored Links