White Hat is having a sale

This is a discussion on White Hat is having a sale within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just got an email... White Hat holsters is having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale until Memorial Day. I bought a holster from them a while ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Chuck808
  • 1 Post By Chuck808

Thread: White Hat is having a sale

Just got an email... White Hat holsters is having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale until Memorial Day. I bought a holster from them a while back and it is great. I just bought a nice 1.5" belt from them because of the sale. I believe that with the sale, its around $47-$48. That seems like a great deal for a hand made 1.5" leather belt.

Anyway, I know that they support the forum, and Im a happy customer, so I figured I should show them some support by spreading the word of their sale, and help you guys out by saving a bit of money.

Code is MEMORIAL2014
    ANGLICO, Kennydale, niks and 1 others like this.

Good to know with father's day coming up, thanks. My pops still needs a double thick belt.
    Walther PPS 9mm
    MDJ IWB holster // Cooks AIWB holster
    Nelson IWB spare mag (www.nelsonholsters.com) *DC Sponsor*
    Filson belt (www.filson.com)
    SOG Twitch2

Good looking out! I've been shopping for a hybrid for awhile, and White Hat has looked the most attractive due to the ability to switch out Kydex shells. May have to jump on it.

My White Hat is almost too comfortable. It makes it hard to buy new holsters when I'm so happy with my current holster. I wish I had the experience of a drawer full of holsters just to say I have the knowledge and experience of having tried all kinds of holsters.

Just got my belt. Great quality! Nice thick leather, and has a solid buckle. Love the smell of the leather, smells like a new car.
    asper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck808 View Post
    Just got my belt. Great quality! Nice thick leather, and has a solid buckle. Love the smell of the leather, smells like a new car.
    Wow, that was quick! I put my order in on Sunday...black belt and a Maxtuck for my new P228. Did you get an email confirmation of shipment?

Dont believe I did. It was here in a about two days though. Shipped out same day, and then got from Texas to Florida in two days.

Been loving this belt.

Sponsored Links