220 elite for 550 used good or no ??

This is a discussion on 220 elite for 550 used good or no ?? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am a sucker for glocks and sigs .. I been looking at a used but listed as VG condation 220 eliet ( bever tail ...

Thread: 220 elite for 550 used good or no ??

220 elite for 550 used good or no ??

I am a sucker for glocks and sigs .. I been looking at a used but listed as VG condation 220 eliet ( bever tail /night sigts ) I think they are older grips on it .. Not sure on the trigger I assume the srt

So would this be good for 560 or so with shipping ?

It seems like it would make a dandy owb pancake holster gun ...
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

2. Remove Ads

If it is in good shape and is mechanically sound, heck yea that is a good deal

Of course the compny that is selling them ( repuably order a lot ) only posted one pic

They only hae 6 left

it looks like some carry wear etc on it

I got to firuer do I take the ride or wait til the morining and call and ask what is up with them in terms of issues

Course seeing them for 900-1+k new is making me kind of tempted to order it .. As this would be a carry gun I dont need pic pretty
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Links